2005/30 Festival Place Newstead
LUXURY LIVING, CONVENIENT LIFESTYLE AND SPECTACULAR VIEWS!
Perched atop the Gasworks precinct in Newstead, as part of the deluxe 'Skyring Apartments', sits this stylish three bedroom apartment. Designed to take advantage of panoramic river views and boasting resort style amenities including a 25 metre heated pool, well-equipped gym and BBQ facilities the property offers the ultimate in lifestyle.
Aided by floor to ceiling glass doors the open floorplan flows seamlessly from the kitchen, dining and living areas through to the expansive balcony, boasting an ideal north east position. Contemporary finishes are painted throughout the home from the designer chef's kitchen, featuring stone bench tops and Bosch appliances to the opulent bathrooms.
With flexibility in mind, the apartment offers two main bedrooms each featuring ensuites and walk-in robes plus a third multi-purpose room that can be used as you like. Whether that be as a third bedroom, media room or study.
You will not find a more convenient position with shops, restaurants, cafes, parks, public transport and the Brisbane River all on your doorstep and the CBD just 2km away. This is a truly incredible opportunity to secure yourself the inner-city lifestyle you have been dreaming off.
- Spectacular river views
- On the doorstep of the Gasworks precinct
- 2 main bedrooms with ensuites and walk in robes plus a third bedroom/ multi-purpose room
- Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, Bosch appliances, soft closing drawers and ample storage
- Expansive entertainers balcony that is north-east facing
- Floor to ceiling glass doors
- 2 side by side car spaces and lockable storage areas
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Impressive and secure complex offering 25m heated pool, gym, lounge, lobby and BBQ facilities
- Walking distance to an abundance of shops, restaurants, cafes and public transport options
- Just 2km from the CBD
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.