185 Moggill Road The Gap
Contact agent for details
OASIS-LIKE FAMILY HOME IN DESIRABLE LOCATION
Situated in one of The Gap's most pristine and sought after streets. Homes in this incredible location rarely come up for sale.
Perched atop a ridge on 3.75 acres of spectacular bush land and landscaped gardens - truly a must-see property!
Oasis-like, bordering the Mt Coot-tha National Park, yet just 9kms from the Brisbane CBD, this unique home offers total privacy and peaceful living, with no neighbours in sight, but is close to every amenity and convenience modern living demands.
- The home is orientated to take full advantage of the desirable north-east aspect.
- 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- The master bedroom features a walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and balcony overlooking the magnificent gardens and bushland.
- The kitchen is outfitted with modern appliances and stone bench tops. It opens to a family/dining area which features double doors out onto the large entertaining deck.
- Supremely private, with your only neighbours being natural bushland.
- Timber floors in living areas.
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms.
- Indoor wood heater/fire place.
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the home.
- Solar power system.
- Downstairs there is a 2 car lock up garage with loads of storage and workshop space.
- An additional 2 bay visitor car park.
- Lower level is more than legal height with a concrete slab in place, ready to be built in for the growing family.
- Plenty of storage space.
- Functioning completely on tank water, yet set up to switch to town water if so desired and combined with a waste treatment system, you'll never pay water rates again.
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens, plus a flat grassed area for children to play.
- Surrounded by National Park and creeks, outdoor living has never been so appealing.
- Bushwalkers will relish the easy access to walking tracks through the adjoining bushland.
- Property size 3.75 acres (1.52 hectares).
- An incredible 126m street frontage.
- Close to excellent commuter links and a good selection of exceptional schools, shops and other amenities, this property offers the benefits of a rural acreage property and the convenience required by the modern family.
- The property adjoins the slopes of Mount Coot-tha and gives direct access to great walks and world class mountain bike trails through the spectacular state forest.
You will relish the serenity and privacy of 185 Moggill Road. This spectacular retreat style home is an extremely rare find. Don't miss out. Enquire now.
: 1.52 hectares
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.