32/29 Alpha Street Taringa
Contact agent for details
148m2 of Unparalleled Apartment Living
Showcasing the very best of apartment living, this contemporary, top floor sub-penthouse is positioned in the prestigious 'Fresh Apartments', just 4km from Brisbane CBD. Oozing natural light and breezes, the thoughtful, open floorplan makes the most of the north-east orientation.
A central living area with a contemporary kitchen featuring Caesar stone benchtops, European appliances, an island bench and ample storage leads out to the wrap-around balcony that boasts city glimpses and overlooks the complex and surrounding parklands.
On one side is the spacious master suite, complete with walk-in robe and ensuite. Cleverly designed the remaining two bedrooms with built-in robes and large main bathroom with full-length walk-in shower, are positioned on the other side of the apartment.
Other rare features this apartment has to offer include a 2 car garage with large storage shed, hardwood timber flooring, spacious internal laundry with ample storage and access to two pools, a gym, professionally landscaped grounds and a low maintenance, inner-city lifestyle.
- 116m2 of internally with a 32m2 balcony
- 3 spacious bedrooms including a master suite with WIR and ensuite, BIRs to the remaining two bedrooms
- Open plan living that flows seamlessly from the indoors out
- Modern kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, European appliances, an island bench and ample storage
- Large wrap-around balcony that is north east facing, boasts city glimpses and is overlooking beautiful green surrounds
- Internal laundry with storage
- Secure 2 car garage with large storage shed and shelving
- Built-in study nook
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Prestigious complex with two pools, gym facilities, secure parking, lift access, intercom security, an on-site manager and professionally landscaped grounds
- Close to Taringa Station, Toowong Village, UQ and Perrin Park
- Close to schools, restaurants, cafes and public transport
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.