76 Cochrane Street Red Hill
Contact agent for details
OLD WORLD CHARM WITH NEW WORLD FLAIR
This charming Red Hill cottage has been impeccably renovated to maintain the allure and character of the period whilst seamlessly integrating the conveniences of a modern lifestyle. Located in a desirable pocket on the border of Paddington and Red Hill the home is within walking distance of both the Latrobe Terrace and Musgrave Rd Precincts and close to a number of schools, shops and public transport.
Defined by natural light and breezes the thoughtful layout boasts a spacious open plan living area with a brand new chef's kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, soft closing drawers and ample storage. Flowing out to a wrap-around verandah on two sides and the level backyard with under cover courtyard on the other; the home is brimming with outdoor living and presents as an absolute entertainer's dream.
Accommodation consists of three spacious bedrooms with the master boasting a modern ensuite and walk-in robe whilst the others are serviced by the large main bathroom with free standing claw foot bath tub.
Epitomising the “Modern Character Home” this exceptional home has the trifecta of inner-city living must haves: location, charm and modern amenities.
- Open plan living that is flooded with natural light and breezes
- Period features including soaring ceilings, VJ walls, fretwork, hardwood flooring and lead light windows.
- Wide wrap-around verandah and beautifully landscaped gardens
- Level backyard with large undercover courtyard.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms with an ensuite and walk-in robe to the master bedroom
- Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, soft closing drawers and ample storage
- Newly renovated bathrooms with free standing claw foot bath tub in the main bathroom
- Close to shops, restaurants, cafes, schools and public transport
- Just 2km to Brisbane CBD
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.