30 Warmington Street Paddington
Grand Home on 810m2 in the heart of Paddington!
This grand and stately home has wonderful proportions, solid bones, timeless character features and superb street appeal. Completely restored and renovated with one of the largest, flat and private backyards in Paddington.
Quintessential Grand Federation Queenslander
- Wood floors, VJ's, fretwork, arches, stain glass, fireplaces, bullnose verandah, wrought iron balustrade
- Soaring ceilings upstairs and down integrated by an extra wide, light filled staircase
- Domestic work areas located together - kitchen, large walk in storage pantry, laundry & dry space
- Gourmet kitchen with free standing Falcon Cooker (electric and gas ovens, gas stove top with Wok burner) & servery window to large entertaining deck
- 5 bedrooms - all with ensuites & walk-in robes
- 2nd master bedroom downstairs with private access and patio (adult kids, au pair,
extended family or Airbnb)
- Large office off entry - 4 workstations, integrated cabinetry & plenty of storage
- 9x8m garage - 2-4 cars plus storage, gym, sewing/craft area
- Airconditioned throughout (5.5KW Solar - can connect to storage battery)
- Two large decks overlooking approximately 225m of private, flat, accessible backyard plus a 9x4m salt water pool
- Beautiful, established, drought tolerant gardens (including kitchen & vegetable garden)
No need to drive or find a carpark - Easy, shaded 2-5 min walk to:
- 20+ Restaurants, cafe's, wine bars and coffee outlets
- Supermarket, Medical Centre, dentists, chemist, hairdressers, post office
- Main bus stop in Paddington (city flyer/glider every 10 min to Suncorp, Roma St, Queen St Mall, Southbank Cultural precinct, The Gabba). This is the main bus stop in Paddington/Rosalie for inner city schools
- 30 min walk to work in CBD (through the Barracks to Roma St Station) & 15 min walk to river walk/bikeways (through Suncorp stadium)
- Milton SS catchment - kids can join the walking bus with many other families in the street
If you do need to drive:
- 1 min to petrol station
- 3 min to access Inner City Bypass (ICB) - get everywhere out & around Brisbane quicker
- 7 min drive to Mt Cootha - nature, Botanic gardens, walking trails, waterfalls & picnic spots
- 15 min drive to airport - access ICB at Suncorp Stadium
Live inner city and come home to a country view. Located up high in Paddington the home provides peaceful and lush green views North-west out to Mt Cootha ranges and the Gap. Relax and enjoy the summer storms roll in over the hills and marvel at the magnificent sunsets. In the winter cosy up in front of one of the fireplaces.
Gracious character homes, boasting magnificent features on large blocks are rare and highly coveted - this enviable property offers the chance to invest in your lifestyle for now and into the future.