35 Park Street Kelvin Grove
Bursting with charm, this original character home sits on 405m2 in the heart of Kelvin Grove. Lovingly maintained both inside and out the property boasts an upgraded kitchen, timber floors, soaring ceilings, beautifully landscaped gardens and a charming facade. Satisfying the trifecta of Brisbane real estate must haves: location, character and potential this home presents as the ultimate inner-city opportunity.
- 405m2 with large level grassed area and beautifully landscaped gardens
- Wide and quiet street with no through traffic
- 3 bedrooms, 2 of which boast built-in robes
- Spacious open plan living/dining area that flows out to the rear courtyard
- Upgraded kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and ample storage
- Air-conditioning to the living room
- Study Nook
- Kelvin Grove State College Catchment (Prep to 12) and walking distance to QUT
- Close to shops, restaurants, cafes, public transport and just 2.5km to the CBD
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.