9 Reading Street Paddington
$1200 per week
Short Term Stunner!
Presenting a rare and distinctive opportunity for a short term lease, this 4 bedroom home sits on a proudly on a sizeable 810m2 with uninterrupted city views on one of Paddington's most distinguished streets.
You will be romanced by the imposing city views, soaring ornate ceilings, rare WA hardwood timber flooring, classic picture rails and the beautiful green surrounds.
The thoughtful layout sees the spacious living area flow on to the rear balcony. Perfectly positioned, overlooking the yard it is the optimum place to have the whole family together, taking in the views and making the most of the large terraced backyard.
Main features include:
- Uninterrupted city views
- Beautiful character features including hardwood flooring, picture rails and soaring ornate ceilings
- A renovated chef's kitchen outfitted with Miele appliances and stone benchtops
- Large terraced backyard with well-maintained gardens and a beautiful Poinciana tree
- 4 spacious bedrooms plus a large study including a master bedroom with bay window and a lower level bedroom with direct external access, perfect for use as a home office
- 1 car garage plus off street parking for a further two cars
- Back2Base security system
- Under stair storage and cellar
- Laundry with ample storage
If you'd be interested in registering for an inspection, or have any further questions then please do not hesitate to contact William on 07 3858 0300. Have a great day and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.