4/14 Annie Street Auchenflower
Contact agent for details
NORTH FACING UNIT WITH PARKS NEARBY
Offering a great opportunity this two bedroom apartment is in the heart of Auchenflower and in the Milton State School catchment zone within a complex of six. Only minutes' walk to three popular parks and Rosalie Village, this unit would be suitable for owner occupiers, first home buyers or savvy investors with an expected rental return of $350 per week. The unit offers an idyllic north facing living area, modern kitchen, two spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- North facing living area
- Front or back entrance to the apartment with crim safe doors
- Stainless steel appliances
- Stunning polished floor boards
- Secure lock up garage with storage
- Split system air-conditioning
- Strong rental return
- Short walk to Torwood Park, Gregory Park, Frew Park & Rosalie Village
- Close to public transport, schools, shops and less than 3klm to CBD
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.