This stylishly appointed home is set a top a leafy block with panoramic views and is perfect for entertaining - complete with multiple outdoor areas, built-in BBQ, sauna and separate guest quarters. An exceptional refurbished and elegantly finished home that every member of the family will love.
For the parents - expansive, open plan living, lounge area enveloped in glass with views to the south, spacious chef's kitchen, master suite with newly renovated ensuite, WIR and balcony access with private sitting area, a bar and multiple outdoor entertaining areas with gazebos and timber bi-fold doors that open to the waterfall feature.
For the kids - two loft style rooms plus a double bedroom, family bathroom and TV room on the main level.
For guests/older kids - a separate two level cottage nestled in the treetops with two bedrooms and two ensuite bathrooms, kitchenette, gazebo and separate entry - the possibilities are endless.
Searching for a versatile home that is going to satisfy you and the kids? Look no further!
- 810m2 landscaped block
- Impeccably designed to showcase the verdant surrounds
- Quiet and private location close to Bardon, Rosalie and Paddington dining and shopping precincts
- Located in Rainworth State School Catchment
- 5 bedrooms + study
- Chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry and stone bench tops
- Built-in bar
- Multiple outdoor deck entertaining areas positioned to enjoy the expansive views all with gazebos
- Waterfall feature
- Cedar wood Sauna
- Outdoor shower
- Built-in stainless steel BBQ with sink
- Separate two level cottage with two bedrooms, two ensuites and kitchenette
- Single car garage
- Under house workshop/storage