A landmark on the streetscape of Taringa, this brand new, ultra-slick 4 bedroom residence is nothing short of an architectural masterpiece. Designed by Richard Kirk Architect, this home showcases an optimistic take on both modernism and sustainability, boasting every amenity imaginable whilst simultaneously accommodating for a low maintenance lifestyle.
Custom built with commercial grade construction quality, 393m2 of interior living and 211m2 of exterior entertaining space, this property has the trifecta of Brisbane real estate must-haves: location, size and quality.
- Expansive north-east facing central courtyard with putting green and heated, resort style pool with acrylic feature window
- Ultra-modern chef's kitchen with rare Italian quartzite stone benchtops, scullery, V-ZUG ovens including 3 in 1 steam, combi and microwave oven, fully integrated V-ZUG dishwasher, 2 x integrated Miele refrigerator and freezer with ice maker and zip tap with hot/cold/sparkling water
- Open plan living with burnished concrete flooring, fully integrated home audio system and a beautiful elevated picture frame outlook
- Master bedroom with private roof top terrace, custom WIR, concealed in-ceiling TV and a luxurious ensuite featuring free standing stone bath, quartzite bench tops and Hansgrohe double shower heads
- A further 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Massive two car garage with space for a further 3+ cars undercover
- Located in an exclusive pocket in the Ironside State School Catchment and close to St Peters Lutheran College, Brisbane Boys' College and Indooroopilly State High School
- Just 5km from the CBD