This north facing and elevated family home has just undergone an incredible transformation as part of Foxtel's Selling Houses Australia TV show as seen on Lifestyle. Modern amenities, stylish touches and elegant finishes have created a bright and spacious open plan living area with a seamless connection between the indoor and outdoor through the use of a large alfresco area to the rear and semi-enclosed verandah to the front.
The expansive backyard has been configured to be a private oasis whilst also providing large grassed areas for the kids to play. The freshly renovated country style kitchen boasts wooden butcher block bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
This is a truly unique opportunity to secure yourself a great family home that has been renovated to perfection by the expert renovators at Selling Houses Australia.
- Large elevated north facing 701m2 block
- Newly renovated
- Fresh painting throughout
- Farmhouse style kitchen with butcher block counter tops and stainless steel appliances
- Expansive alfresco area that is perfect for entertaining
- Large backyard with professional landscaping
- Master bedroom with two built-in robes and access to the front verandah
- Second bedroom with built in robes and access to rear alfresco
- Massive storage area on lower level of the house that provides opportunity for expansion
- Single car carport
- Close to schools, restaurants, cafes, shops and public transport