Sitting high in one of Bardon's most premium addresses, this renovated post war home presents an unbeatable opportunity to live, invest or build! The property enjoys a 607m2 allotment with an elevated Northern aspect and is walking distance to the Rosalie Village, Norman Buchan Park & some of Queensland's most desirable schools. Offering inner city convenience, just 3km from the CBD and surrounded by some of Bardon's best homes, the location is flawless.
The home boasts an open plan layout with modern chef's kitchen, large living spaces and multiple outdoor entertaining areas. Three spacious bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by the main bathroom, which features a separate bath tub and shower. There is also a powder room with a second toilet. The expansive rear courtyard is perfect for entertaining and opens on to the large level backyard.
Whether you're looking for a place to call home, an investment or your next building project, this home is sure to satisfy.
- Large 607m2 block with 15 metre frontage
- City views
- Rainworth State School Catchment
- 3km from the CBD
- Renovated post war home
- Chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- Three spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bathroom with bath tub and separate shower plus a powder room with a second toilet
- Expansive rear courtyard leading on to large level backyard
- Single car garage with storage space
- Close to restaurants, shops and public transport