The entry level is the social hub of the home, with an expansive open plan layout flowing seamlessly out to the alfresco living area overlooking the solar heated swimming pool and level backyard. The kitchen is an entertainer's delight with a suite of Miele appliances including integrated dishwasher, abundant storage, walk-in pantry and stone bench-tops. The formal living area allows for sophisticated soirees and quiet conversation. Also located on this level is the office, children's study, powder room, huge fitted laundry and internal access from the garage.
Ascending the staircase you arrive at the private family quarters.The parents retreat is sublime with a walk-through fitted dressing room and contemporary ensuite There are a further 4 queen size bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes; the fourth bedroom includes an ensuite, the perfect guest suite. The family bathroom, complete with bath and shower services the children's needs.
* Highly functional floor plan for the growing family to enjoy
* Soaring ceilings, contemporary neutral tones, clean lines and quality fixtures and fittings
* Generous storage through-out the home, zoned ducted air-conditioning
* Timers on lights inside and out, surge protection at the power board for all circuits
* Secure gated grounds, remote drive-way gate and pedestrian gate with intercom, additional secure two car off-street parking
* Over-sized double garage with built-in shelving, space for additional fridges and drive-through access, ideal for the trailer
* DA in place to convert garage to store 4 cars, rumpus/games room above garage, extension of parents retreat to allow for a his and her walk-in wardrobe
Positioned in a prestigious and tightly held street, 52 Union Street offers you a sought-after refined lifestyle in a most desirable suburb. Close to the city, airport, renowned cafe and dining precincts as well as reputable private and public schools, including Eagle Junction State School.
For more information please call Andrew Degn