Perched atop one of the few remaining large blocks on Manly hill, it's hard to believe a property of this size still exists. Located in a prime position surrounded by substantial and prestige homes, this late 70's architect designed home enjoys spectacular ocean views from every level.
Located only meters from the Manly Esplanade and a short stroll to the Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron, this property encapsulates all that Manly has to offer. With Manly Village just moments away, the location offers uninterrupted access to restaurants, cafes, and boutique shops.
A host of primary and secondary schools are on offer in the area, as well as close proximity to Manly Train Station with direct services to the nearby CBD, making this property the ideal family package.
An impeccable renovation has seen the property transformed into the quintessential family home, while preserving the character and architectural charm of the era. The layout has been thoughtfully designed to enjoy the breathtaking views and ocean breezes all year round.
The central level of the home features a spacious lounge room and modern chef's kitchen with Miele appliances, opening onto the beautiful rear deck nestled in greenery. Here you will also find the master bedroom with walk-in-robe accompanied by a home office / second bedroom.
Upstairs is the dedicated kids retreat with a further three bedrooms plus an additional study / bedroom, second living area and an amazing loft hideaway accessed by ladder from one of the children's bedrooms.
In addition to the double car port, the ground level also offers a seperate closed garage, shelved tool room with private workshop and spacious double room suitable for almost any use.
The backyard is truly unparalleled and needs to be seen to be believed. It boasts a rare 310m2 of level lawn, built in double trampolines, vegie gardens, chicken coop, fire pit and a spacious entertainer's deck. The trampoline pit has been designed and prepared to be converted into a plunge pool. It is safe to say that no expense has been spared to create the most wonderful outdoor space to suit a families every need.
A property of magnificent proportions, this home is a rare opportunity to secure yourself an unrivalled family home on one of Manly's biggest and best blocks.
- Panoramic oceans views from every level
- 1368m2 block on one of Manly's best streets
- Spacious living and kitchen area that flows onto the outdoor entertainment area
- Grohe taps and European sanitary ware throughout
- Large level backyard with double trampoline, vegie garden, chicken coop and professional landscaping
- The trampoline pit has been prepared to be converted to a plunge pool
- Double carport plus single garage and expansive storage/multi-purpose areas
- Renovated kitchen with Miele appliances, soft closing drawers, walk-in pantry and ample storage
- Master bedroom with ocean views and walk-in robe. The Remaining 4 bedrooms have built-in robes with one also boasting a loft room.
- Impressive vaulted ceilings
- Air conditioning and fans throughout
- Bursting with storage space
- Close to shops, restaurants, cafes, schools and public transport