Boasting three bedrooms upstairs and a further 2 multipurpose rooms (that can be used as bedrooms) downstairs, this traditional Queensland home features and abundance of character features including lead light windows, claw foot bath tub, timber floorboards and french doors.
Located on a large 746m2 block the property is surrounded by lush greenery, grassed areas and an enormous pool. Verandas and decking wrap around the home giving it an open, bright and airy feel.
The history of the home is an additional lure - built in 1885 the property is an original Bardon house that was used as staff quarters for Government House. There is also the option for you to add to the charm and put your own stamp on the property.
If the tradition and character of an original Queenslander is what you are searching for - you will find no comparison.
- Large 746m2 block
- Expansive living areas that open on to outdoor entertaining spaces
- Large resort-style pool
- Period features including lead light windows, hardwood flooring, VJ walls, French doors and a claw foot tub
- 3 bedrooms upstairs with the master boasting a walk-in robe and ensuite
- further 2 multipurpose/bedrooms downstairs
- 2 car garage with ample storage space
- Wine cellar
- 10,000L water tank
- Close to shops, restaurants, cafes, schools and public transport