49 Birdwood Terrace is a Queenslander not to be missed. Set amongst verdant leafy surrounds, graciously loved and maintained showcasing all the wonder and detail of the 1920's, you will appreciate and enjoy a lifestyle of ease and tranquillity. Entering the Thurlow blind enclosed front verandah through French Doors you are immediately drawn into the home and transported back into time where grand band music played and soiree's were the order of the day.
Set over two levels, the upper level has all but retained its original footprint. With formal living and dining serviced by custom-built “cottage-style” kitchen decked out with all the contemporary sought-after features of granite bench tops, soft close cabinetry and 900mm gas cooktop and electric oven. There is an elevated deck leading off the dining room offering you balmy alfresco living, perfect to enjoy sunrises and sunsets as well as the cooling Northerly breezes.
Descending the timber staircase you arrive at the family living and 2nd kitchen that spills out to an expansive, covered deck allowing the outdoors in, creating a vibrant social space where entertaining family and friends has never been easier. Moving from this deck in to the lush landscaped backyard you follow the paved pathway to the sparkling in-ground swimming pool.
Accommodation comprises of four bedrooms including the master that features a study and dressing room. There is a bathroom on each level servicing the bedrooms as well as a powder room for guests.
Additional features include:
* Perfect North, North-East aspect to the rear to ensure you capture the prevailing breezes
* Perfect meld of heritage features with contemporary comfort include polished timber floors, ornate soaring ceilings, VJ's and casement windows
* Dual living is possible with the upper and lower level having private entries
* Multiple indoor and outdoor living options, sleep out, fitted laundry
* Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, lockable Plantation shutters, abundant storage
* Landscaped fuss-free gardens, rainwater tanks
Positioned in the heart of Auchenflower the local cafe is a stroll away and, Suncorp Stadium the city and so much more is almost on your doorstep. Enjoy an enviable inner-city lifestyle whilst appreciating your new home that is Elysium!
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Andrew Degn