Majestically perched atop a lofty 551m2 is this luxury family home, on track for completion in January 2018. After receiving the 'Master Builder's Best Renovation in Australia Over $1,000,000 Award' in 2016 Corella Construction has showcased their full range of design and craftsmanship skills in this next project. Enlisting award-winning architect Tim Stewart the brief for this home is certainly pioneering and innovative.
Designed to maximise living space by creating wide open areas that are multi-functional and symbiotic, the home boasts an open floor plan that flows seamlessly from front to back. Included are two outdoor areas that bring a new meaning to the Great Australian Backyard. No longer do we want our weekends occupied by mowing and gardening, instead we want a low-maintenance haven with design features, a pool, space for the kids to run around, an outdoor kitchen and entertaining courtyards. We give you the 'Modern Australian Backyard' - and this home delivers just that.
At the heart of the main living space is a luxury kitchen outfitted with butler's pantry and Wolf and Subzero appliances with featured Carrara marble panels.
The master bedroom enjoys a lovely outlook over the suburb, large walk-in robe and a private balcony, but it's the ensuite where all the comforts are added: double shower, 3.4m long double vanity with ample storage and stunning Studio Bagno freestanding bath with a beautiful Carrara marble backdrop.
Located in a quiet, family friendly neighbourhood and within the Rainworth State School catchment, one of QLD's top performing primary schools, whilst also close to shops, cafes, restaurants, public transport and just 4km from the CBD, the location is flawless!
To truly appreciate the size, design and stunning features organise an onsite inspection now!
- Architecturally designed by Tim Stewart
- Blue-chip craftsmanship - built by the award winning, Corella Construction
- Wide open living areas that seamlessly connect the indoor with the outdoor
- 2.7-3.1m high ceilings throughout
- City glimpses
- Luxury Chef's kitchen with butler's pantry and Wolf and Subzero appliances with featured Carrara marble panels
- Built-in outdoor kitchen with Beef Eater BBQ and Husky Wine Fridge
- Expansive master suite with large WIR, private balcony and luxurious ensuite featuring 3.4m long double vanity, double showers and a stunning Studio Bagno freestanding bath with a beautiful Carrara marble backdrop
- Wine cellar
- Beautiful resort style pool with Italian glass tiles and feature window
- Professionally landscaped and fully irrigated gardens
- Thoughtfully designed outdoor areas to minimize maintenance and maximise entertaining space
- Control 4 automation system with keyless entry and intercom system
- Spotted Gum flooring throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Located in Rainworth State School Catchment
- Close to shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport
- 4km from the CBD
Disclaimer: All images used are for illustrative purposes. Actual dimensions and finishes may differ from what is depicted in renders.