Epitomising the “Modern Queenslander” this meticulously renovated family home has been planned to perfection, satisfying every desire for modern amenities whilst maintaining the character and charm of the era. The home, first built in 1880, boasts rare 9” weatherboards to the front exterior, traditional balustrading and a generous bullnose verandah. Don't be fooled by the quaint facade however, as the home is sprawled over 847m2, boasts a two street frontage and is ideally located in one of Brisbane's most sought after suburbs - just 3km to the CBD.
Underpinning the contemporary finishes of the property is a focus on liveability with multiple indoor and outdoor living areas allowing for the ultimate in lifestyle for the whole family. Delivering on the trifecta of Brisbane real estate must haves: location, lifestyle and character, this home is a must see!
- Open plan, well-lit living area that flows onto a substantial rear balcony on the upper level with large living and dining areas plus a gourmet chef's kitchen boasting Caesar stone benches, European appliances and ample storage
- Beautiful, leafy outlook looking towards the city skyline with a north easterly aspect to the living areas to catch the afternoon breeze
- Large backyard with level grassed area, massive resort-style pool and grand entertaining pavilion
- 5 spacious bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting a walk-in robe and ensuite
- 3 newly renovated bathrooms with luxury fixtures and finishes
- Queenslander character features including VJ and beaded walls, timber flooring, wrap around front verandah, lead light windows, soaring ceilings and French doors
- Impressive two-storey, double-sided wood burning fireplace
- Expansive 3 car garage with storage
- Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, 5kw solar power, water tank and under house storage
- Extremely sought after location close to cafes, restaurants, shops, schools, public transport and just 3km to the CBD