Proudly occupying an impressive position on the high side of the tree-lined Dart Street this gracious Queenslander home oozes charm and allure. Lovingly maintained gardens and city glimpses compliment the gabled facade creating an inviting and warm welcome to the home. Inside is just as impressive with the integration of modern amenities whilst conserving the historical charm of the property.
Entry is via a light-filled sun room leading to the stately central hallway. From here you will find the formal dining and living areas that are equally as grand as they are spacious. A more casual, open-plan living and kitchen area found at the rear seamlessly flows out to the pool making it the optimum location for entertaining. The thoughtful layout also makes it easy to watch the kids playing in the pool while you are in the kitchen cooking dinner or relaxing by the fireplace in the winter.
Enhancing the entertaining capabilities of the home is the well-appointed chef's kitchen which features an ILVE double oven gas stove, fitted steam and microwave ovens, butler's pantry, double sinks and an oversized Caesar stone island that creates a workbench to be envied by the most discerning chef.
Accommodation consists of five bedrooms including the spacious master bedroom with a bay window and separate dressing room plus a further four bedrooms, three of which have built-in robes. The lower level of the home features a rumpus room, study and storage area providing enough space for the whole family.
In a desirable position close to local schools, hospitals, shops, public transport and just 3km from the CBD the home is perfectly suited to families of all ages. Impeccably presented with the best of modern conveniences and historical charm, this home is a must see!
- Multiple living areas including formal living and dining rooms, an open-plan living and kitchen area plus a downstairs rumpus room.
- Large 2 car carport
- Beautiful Queenslander facade with character features including sun room, picture rails and ornate ceilings.
- Large outdoor entertaining area with pool
- Chef's kitchen with an ILVE 7 burner gas stove, double ovens, steam oven, butler's pantry, double sinks, soft-closing drawers and an oversized island bench
- City glimpses
- Air-conditioning throughout
- 2 renovated bathrooms with a bath tub and bidet toilet in the upstairs bathroom
- Ample storage areas
- Gas Fireplace
- Town gas supply
- Positioned on the high side of the desirable and prestigious Dart Street
- Close to local schools, hospitals, shops, public transport and just 3km from the CBD