Immaculately presented and perfectly positioned on a magnificent 810m2 allotment with its peaceful, leafy outlook, this charming Queenslander home presents a dream find for the seriously discerning buyer.
The home has been lovingly restored to showcase an abundance of traditional period detail throughout whilst seamlessly integrating modern amenities. With multiple indoor and outdoor living areas throughout, the practical layout offers easy living spread across one level.
The central living room, positioned between the large dining area and spacious front verandah, offers separation between bedrooms and allows natural light and breezes to flood the home.
The country style kitchen is complemented by timber bench tops, ample storage space and Smeg appliances. The adjacent eat-in dining area extends on to a paved entertainer's terrace and backyard with a level grassed area and children's playground including a rock climbing wall and hilltop fort.
Accommodation consists of 4 bedrooms. The large master bedroom features a beautiful bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite. Two remaining bedrooms are large in size with built in robes. The fourth bedroom boasts an extra room adjacent - perfect as a study.
The large and private pool is the cherry on top of this wonderful family home and presents as your own private oasis. In a highly desirable location, close to schools, public transport, shops, restaurants cafes and the CBD, this home is a must see!
- 4 large bedrooms. The Master with walk in robe and ensuite.
- Private resort style pool
- Modern country style kitchen with wooden bench tops and ample storage
- Period features including lead light windows, VJ walls and hardwood flooring
- Large outdoor entertaining spaces
- Expansive and level grassed area with children's playground including rock climbing wall
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Ample lock-up under house storage
- 3000L water tank
- Renovated bathrooms with marble bench tops
- Quiet leafy street in inner city location
- Close to shops, schools, restaurants, cafes and public transport