Behind the charming cottage facade and beautifully landscaped gardens lies a spacious, well-designed and impeccably presented five bedroom family home. Combining the best of modern living and timeless character features this dream home is ideally positioned on 637m2 in a family friendly neighbourhood close to Rosalie Village, schools, public transport and just 3km from the CBD.
The spacious central living area is open plan in design boasting a modern chef's kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, integrated Miele dishwasher and a huge island bench. Bi-fold doors open to an expansive rear balcony overlooking the sparkling swimming pool and level grassed area.
Featuring three designated internal living areas, there is a large rumpus room to the lower level that opens on to the second outdoor entertaining area and even features a fully equipped bar with Vintec wine fridge, sink and dishwasher.
Delivering on lifestyle and location, charming period features contrast the impressive scale of this quintessential family home in one of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs.
- 5 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes. The master bedroom also features a walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite
- 3 newly renovated bathrooms with the upstairs main bathroom featuring a beautiful free standing bath tub
- Modern Chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, integrated Miele dishwasher and a huge island bench
- 3 designated internal living areas - the charming yet spacious sitting room upon entry, the large lower rumpus room with a bar featuring Vintec wine fridge, sink and dishwasher and finally the open plan central living area off the kitchen that opens out to the rear balcony
- Dream backyard with large swimming pool and level grassed area
- Hardwood flooring, lead light windows and soaring ceilings
- Ducted and split system air-conditioning
- 10,000L water tank storage
- 5kw solar power
- Close to Rosalie Village, public and private schools, shops, public transport and just 3km to the CBD