Elevated in a private, leafy street of Toowong, with a commanding street presence, this gorgeous Edwardian Period Queenslander is bursting with character and charm. Perfectly positioned with a northerly aspect to the rear, the home offers a much sought after care-free lifestyle.
Boasting stunning character features including VJ Walls, hoop pine floors, high ceilings and a stained glass entry door; you will instantly fall in love!
Spread out across one level are the three spacious bedrooms, a large main bathroom, an updated kitchen, the central living area and a shuttered verandah that maximises living space.
Enjoy all the benefits this fantastic location has to offer: close to schools, restaurants, parks, public transport and just 3.5km to Brisbane's CBD.
- Wide and elevated 581m2 block
- Beautiful character home with VJ walls, hardwood floors, high ceilings and fretwork
- 3 spacious bedrooms with the master boasting a bay window
- A large central living area plus a shuttered verandah that maximises living space
- Air-conditioning & fans
- Drive up off street parking for 2 cars directly under the house with generous height
- Updated kitchen with gas cooktop and ample storage
- Large terraced backyard
- Alarm security system
- Temperature controlled gas hot water
- Unbeatable location close to schools, restaurants, parks, public transport and just 3.5km to Brisbane's CBD.