On 562m2 in a quiet, family friendly pocket of Paddington this cabin style home presents an incredibly rare and exciting opportunity to secure a prime block in one of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs. Built in 1985 the home is ripe for renovating or ready to be removed to make way for something new (STCA).
In a location unmatched the home is close to shops, restaurants, cafes, schools and public transport. Rare and useable, the block hosts infinite possibilities and is one of the very few remaining like it. A truly incredible opportunity - this is absolutely not one to be missed.
- 562m2 block with 21.5m frontage (approximately).
- Cabin style home with one bedroom plus loft/second bedroom built in 1985
- Modern Bathroom and kitchen
- Large balcony with northerly aspect
- Established landscaping to offer a beautiful, green outlook as well as privacy
- Lovely breezes
- Premium location close to shops, restaurants, cafes, schools and public transport
- 3.5km to Brisbane CBD