Commanding a 1,083m2 block with two street frontages this grand Queenslander has been lovingly maintained by one family for 25 years. Incorporating the best of traditional character with modern conveniences the home is desirably located close to schools, shops, restaurants, cafes and public transport.
Enter via Morley Street and you will be led up a private driveway to the front of the home. The welcoming hallway leads you through the upper level past a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area as well as a more formal living/dining room and out to the expansive rear balcony with adjacent patio and BBQ. Satisfying your inner-entertainer, the modern chef's kitchen benefits from an array of luxury touches whilst the rear balcony is perfectly located overlooking the backyard and pool.
Upstairs you will also find the master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite as well as a further three bedrooms. A large rumpus, the fifth bedroom and a three car garage combine to complete the lower level.
A backyard to die for, this home boasts two lower courtyards as well as the upstairs verandah, a newly re-tiled swimming pool, spacious grassed area plus a separate 17x4m level grassed that has long been used as a cricket pitch, soccer field, volleyball court and more!
With something for the whole family, you are sure to fall in love with this grand family home.
- 1,083m2 with 2 street frontages (Driveway access via Morley Street)
- 4 spacious bedrooms including a Master suite with WIR and ensuite
- Multiple living areas including an open plan kitchen, dining living, formal dining and a downstairs rumpus
- Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
- Spacious backyard with a newly re-tiled swimming pool, beautifully landscaped gardens and large grassed areas
- Air-conditioning and fans
- Charming character features included VJ walls, fretwork, metal pressed ceilings and a traditional fireplace
- Close to schools, shops, restaurants, cafes and public transport
** PLEASE NOTE: Driveway Access is via Morley Street, Toowong