Presenting an extremely rare opportunity to have not one neighbouring property, this charming 1920s Queenslander is conveniently located close to the iconic Gabba Cricket Ground and within walking distance of the PA Hospital, Buranda & Park Road Stations, the Norman Hotel and much more!
The lower level of the home boasts a modern finish with a beautiful chef's kitchen, featuring stone bench tops and lots of storage plus a spacious open plan living / dining area. Upstairs pays tribute to the character of the home featuring hardwood floors, VJ walls and soaring ceilings. Accommodation consists of 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and balcony access whilst the master bedroom also enjoys a private ensuite.
On a 559m2 block, the home also features a 2 car garage that could double as an extra outdoor entertaining area and an expansive and level backyard.
Located in a convenient, predominantly owner occupied pocket this beautiful Queenslander home is a must inspect!
- Large block (559m2) with no neighbouring properties
- Beautiful character features including VJ walls, hardwood flooring, soaring ceilings and a wide wrap-around verandah
- 4 spacious bedrooms with BIRs and balcony access
- 2 modern bathrooms including ensuite to the main bedroom plus a further powder room and shower to the downstairs living area
- Chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and ample storage
- Air-conditioning to the living area and fans throughout
- Large and level backyard with professionally landscaped gardens
- Solar Power
- Fully fenced with keyed pedestrian entry and electric gate and garage door
- Crimsafe doors and security bars to all downstairs windows
- Impeccably located within walking distance of PA Hospital, Buranda & Park Road Stations, the Norman Hotel and much more!
- Close to schools, shops, cafes and public transport
- Located in the catchment for the new Inner South, Boggo Road high school
- Approximately 2km from the CBD