Combining Queenslander character with European flair, this renovated family home is bursting at the seams with charm and history. Nestled amongst trees in a tranquil neighbourhood and only 4 Km from the CBD, it is conveniently located close to schools, shops, restaurants and public transport. It has been a much loved home to the current owners for many (over 20) years and the character reflects that.
An immediate sense of feeling at home will welcome you from first entry. The light filled, airy, tastefully appointed open living area, features the original wooden floors and wood fireplace while on the eastern side, is adorned by a pair of delightful French doors and juliette balconies overlooking the pleasant sloping garden below. The space moves further to the inside out living solutions of a spacious kitchen and dining area where large sliding doors open onto the generous deck stretching the whole width of the house. A stylish marble breakfast bar also serves the alfresco dining area. From here, up high in the tree tops, the whole valley appears, bringing in the beautiful green outlook while down below an identical twin deck serves the lower floor. All around the soft landscape gardens embrace the property meeting in the sunken patio siding the entrance to the house.
A substantial family home, this property is conveniently designed to offer separation between parents and kids. The spacious master is found on the upper level whilst the remaining 4 bedrooms are located on the lower level along with a second living area opening to the deck which replicates the view from above bringing in a tranquil and private aspect.
If you are looking for contemporary ... this isn't it. Instead you will be rewarded with hardwood floors, wrought iron detail, fretwork, French doors and high ceilings.
- Multiple living areas that flow between each other and out to the upper and lower decks
- Modern chef's kitchen with marble and stainless steel bench tops, Miele appliances and ample storage
- Generous master bedroom with balcony access and WIR serviced by the luxurious upstairs bathroom
- A further 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 of which boast BIRs
- Beautifully landscaped gardens surrounding the home including 2 patio areas, a pizza oven and veggie garden
- Renovated to create a substantial home without losing the charm and character
- Air-conditioning and fans
- 5000L water tank
- Monitored intruder / fire alarm fitted
- Wired network and TV ports to every room in the house
- Family-friendly neighbourhood close to a number of public and private schools
- Close to shops, restaurants, cafes, public transport and just 4km from the CBD.