First time to ever change hands, this is without doubt an outstanding opportunity to purchase a Post-War home on a sizeable block in a fantastic location. Develop now, subdivide, demolish, remove or rent out the existing home and land bank for the future. Any development application would be subject to council approval (STCA)
This property in its original condition was once a much-loved family home for over 70 years, but circumstances now mean that this property is on the market and the potential is phenomenal.
The Executors of the estate have given clear instructions the property will be sold at Auction if not prior.
- 961m2 block
- Development opportunities (STCA)
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Large shed at the rear of the property
- Original character features
- Within Kedron State School and Wavell State High catchment zones, also nearby is Padua College, St Anthony's Primary and Mt Alvernia College
- Close to Westfield Chermside, Prince Charles Hospital
- Close to public transport and major arterial roads