This spacious post war Queenslander represents an exceptional investment opportunity offering many options and possibilities for investors or families. Occupying a 622sqm landholding in a prime St Lucia location, surrounded by Brisbane's outstanding educational facilities.
The smartly presented home delivers a versatile layout boasting three over-sized bedrooms, three bathrooms and two living spaces. Walking through the lead light front door you will be led down the expansive hallway to the open plan living and dining area with adjacent covered deck. An ideal entertaining space that overlooks gardens and a large fully fenced back yard. The kitchen is enormous featuring Tasmanian Oak cabinetry, large pantry, plenty of cupboard space with gas stove top and oven. The main bedroom has an ensuite and private access to the front verandah. Internal stairs flow down to a second living room area with plenty of storage, a separate bathroom, and a generous laundry area.
The property is also ideally positioned within the Ironside State School and Indooroopilly High School catchment zones. Prestigious St Peters Lutheran College and Brisbane Boys College are also in close proximity. The University of Queensland is less than 1klm and within short walking distance you will find local shops, cafes and transport.
- Beautiful polished timber flooring
- Undercover car park and extra space for off-street parking
- Crimsafe Security Screens on all windows and doors
- Three oversized bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes
- Main with ensuite and doors leading to verandah
- Good sized backyard, has room for a pool (subject to council approval)
- Covered entertainment deck with kitchen servery
- Well-equipped Tasmanian Oak kitchen with gas cooking and reverse osmosis water filter
- Fans and air-conditioning in living areas and bedrooms
- Large additional storage room under the house
- Separate front door access to one of the rooms could be configured into a home office
- 5000L Water Tank
- Built in 1990
- Less than 500m to Ferry, 1klm to The University of Queensland