The first thing you will notice upon entering this peaceful residence is the tranquil sounds of the trickling creek and birds singing. The next thing will be the grand proportions, abundance of natural light, luxury finishes and quality craftsmanship of this stunning eco-friendly designed town-home.
Nestled in the leafy greens of the Bardon precinct, yet only 5km from Brisbane CBD, this private townhouse has only one neighbour. Designed entirely with owner occupiers in mind you will benefit from a number of unparalleled features including: a spacious chef's kitchen with stone bench tops, Bosch appliances and a walk-in pantry, expansive bathrooms including a luxurious ensuite wetroom to the main bedroom with double sinks and a free standing bath tub, and rain shower head.
Soaring ceilings and a large deck that combines with the living room through the use of bi-fold doors, create the ultimate entertaining space amongst the bushland surrounds. Located within a secure, gated complex not only are you on the door step of the Mt Coot-tha walking tracks, you are also within walking distance to shops, restaurants, cafes, a number of private and public schools and public transport.
- Large open plan living area with hardwood timber floors that flows out to deck via bi-fold doors
- Secure and private entry courtyard to front door with intercom
- Chef's kitchen with stone bench tops, Bosch appliances, and a walk-in pantry
- Master suite with WIR and luxurious ensuite wet room that features double sinks and a free standing bathtub
- A further 2 generous sized bedrooms with BIRs
- 2nd bathroom on the upper level as well as a powder room off the living area downstairs
- Solar 1.5kW
- Expansive deck with inlaid timber ceiling panelling, twin fans and built in outdoor kitchen/BBQ area.
- Large 2 car garage with under staircase and double door storage space
- Ample storage throughout including linen closet upstairs
- Modern complex with secure gated entrance and intercom system
- Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Close to Mt Coot-tha, parks and walking tracks
- Close to shops, restaurants, cafes, schools and public transport
Rent appraisal at $750 pw
Whether you are a downsizer, professional couple, young family or just looking for a spacious home without the maintenance this property is sure to satisfy.
Once you are given access to the Simpsons Road security gate, go straight to the end of the internal road. Townhouse 101 is the first residence at the end of this lane. Visitor parking is available.