Perched on a 458m2 block in the heart of Toowong, 'Kiarosa' boasts a wonderful blend of original features including wooden floors, VJs and decorative balustrades with a practical, modern appeal. An entertainers' paradise, this palatial home features open plan living and alfresco dining overlooking the sparkling pool and grassed zone below. The stunning kitchen boasts a Belling 5 burner gas cooktop and oven, Miele dishwasher and fridge hidden behind beautiful cabinetry with bespoke tapwear and handles.
- Open plan living and dining zone with air conditioning flows seamlessly outdoors
- Concertina doors lead onto the sprawling timber deck with privacy screens and fans
- Master suite features a walk through robe with two way bathroom and front deck access
- Additional three bedrooms feature built in robes and separate external access
- Generous family bathroom with shower over luxurious claw-foot bath
- Rumpus room plus gym/study downstairs caters for the extended family
- Huge linen cupboard and extra storage throughout; convenient laundry chute
- One carport plus four tandem spots down driveway; fully fenced and private
Positioned just minutes from Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital, Anzac Park and BBC, only 10 minutes from the CBD - this location is perfect. Transport is a breeze with a bus stopping on your doorstep, walk to Toowong Station or jump on the Ferry at the Regatta Terminal. This thoughtfully designed home offers a versatile lifestyle for the entire family whilst maintaining a classical elegance that will last the ages.
Contact Andrew Degn to arrange your private inspection.
For more information visit placeproperty.com.au.