Phone to arrange a private inspection or virtual tour.
This beautiful family home has everything you need and more to be happy in isolation. So even when you are allowed to leave, you'll want to stay or be keen to return.
Set on 824m2, this double storey, 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, renovated Queenslander is ready to move in and enjoy. Originally built in the 20's the current owners of the last 30 years have lovingly renovated the entire home from top to bottom and used the home's original finishings to keep its character. No more to spend, everything has been already been done.
Set high with a North facing aspect, wide entrance hall, French doors and wrap around verandah, you will find year round breezes and airflow. The beautiful timber flooring flows throughout the open plan living, dining area, kitchen and lounge (with combustion fireplace). Bi-fold doors open to the large entertaining deck, overlooking the designer pool, fully fenced yard and easy maintenance gardens, with enough room to keep the kids and pets occupied.
The lower level is accessed by internal stairs and features a teenager's retreat with a second open plan living space - lounge, study and games area, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Even the laundry has been carefully thought through with floor to ceiling shelving, a second built in fridge space, ample bench area, head height dryer and direct access to the outside clothes line.
Multiple living spaces to accommodate a large family - read a book on the wrap around verandah, entertain friends on the back deck, sit around the fire in the living area, play in the downstairs games area, sit at the bar table overlooking the pool - come together as a family or escape to 'isolate'.
- 5 spacious bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- North facing.
- Double lock up garage.
- Open plan kitchen - large island bench with seating, gas stove and ILVE oven.
- Not affected by 2011 floods.
- Designer in ground pool with glass fencing.
- Low maintenance, manicured yard.
- Master Bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
- Built in robes in all the other 4 bedrooms.
- Walking distance to Rosalie Village, Milton State School and parks.
- Close to public transport, Suncorp Stadium and the CBD.
- Original features including Leadlight windows and fretwork.
- Fans and Air-conditioning throughout the house.
- Solar - 4.2kw.