Opportunity to purchase one of two brand new residences positioned in a sought-after pocket of Bardon and nestled in the foothills of Mt Coot-tha. Architecturally designed by reputable Maytree Studios and built by Award winning Toscano Constructions, using modern, innovative design and functionality.
The 'BEACH HOUSE's colour palette of natural tones, shades of blue and brushed brass, polished Spotted Gum timber flooring, sheer curtains and a stunning pool with adjoining undercover entertainment area, delivers the perception of a Summer holiday feel.
The impressive wooden front door leads to three levels of expansive ceilings, glass louvres and windows, and soaring voids; infusing the home with natural light and air flow.
The central level's open plan kitchen, dining and living area opens out to an entertainer's deck overlooking the sparkling pool. The kitchen is an Epicurean's delight with island seating, a suite of Fisher & Paykel integrated appliances, contemporary cabinetry, integrated dishwashers and abundant workspace with re-constituted stone bench tops. The butler's pantry is the opulent addendum to this creative space.
The lower level incorporates an additional family room, 2 over-sized bedrooms serviced by the family bathroom, the master suite and access to the pool and undercover outdoor space. The master suite is a statement in decadent living with a NE outlook of the treetops, a walk-in-robe and wet room ensuite with double shower, double vanity and freestanding bath. Two additional bedrooms with a third bathroom, encompasses the top level.
'MELBOURNE' is a varied layout and colour scheme of navy and timber, yet the same quality and finishes, featuring souring cathedral ceilings and voids bringing a level of elegance and sophistication to the home.
A guest retreat accomodates the top level with it's own ensuite and outlook of Bardon's greenery, while the central level floorplan includes the open plan living, kitchen and dining, seamlessly encompassing the pool, deck and pool house. Accommodation of 4 bedrooms including the main with WIR and ensuite and second living area are found on the lower level.
- Superior fixtures and fittings
- Double carport
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Under-stair storage area could be easily converted to a wine cellar
- Bedrooms with fans and BIRs
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Butlers Pantry and laundry with access to undercover drying area
- Abundant storage throughout the home
- Easy maintenance gardens with irrigation system
- Frameless glass panels for a seamless view of the pool
- Fisher Paykel brand new appliances included - integrated fridge/freezer, 2 x integrated 2 drawer dishwashers, oven and microwave
- Panasonic video intercom security system
- Low maintenance gardens
- Close proximity to the city, transport, cafe and dining precincts, and sought after private & public schools
- Walking distance to sought after Bardon State School and St Joseph's School
- Close to Stuartholme School