Brand new, north facing executive townhomes in popular inner city Toowong. Only 3 remain. Opposite Anzac Park and close to shops, cafes, transport, schools and CBD. Easy access to Centenary Highway and major arterial roads, Botanic Gardens, Mt Coot-tha walking and cycling tracks, the location is outstanding.
Botanic on Wool was designed by Brisbane's reputable Tim Stewart Architects, and finished to the highest quality by luxury Brisbane home builders, Corella Construction, so you can be assured of the exceptional design, aesthetic beauty and practicality of each of the five prestigious townhomes.
The internal Victorian Ash timber staircase leads to the first floor open plan living, dining and kitchen flowing to an enviable entertainer's courtyard, fully landscaped with lighting and irrigation systems. The top level incorporates three carpeted bedrooms each with built in robes - two serviced by the main bathroom, the Master an ensuite. The double lock up garage and laundry has with ample storage solutions, and designed with functionality in mind.
Other exceptional features include -
- Video intercom with mobile app capability
- Samsung ducted air-conditioning with Airtouch wifi control
- Miele kitchen appliances (including a pyrolytic oven, gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher and Panasonic integrated microwave)
- Polished concrete floors
- Caesarstone benchtops and floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms
- Quality fittings and fixtures
- Double lock up garage
- 3kw Solar
- Easy maintenance fully landscaped gardens including irrigation system
Some images are Artist Impressions.
Body Corporate Levies
- Admin: $301.95/Qtr
- Sinking Fund - $68.75/Qtr
- Insurance - from $165-$191/Qtr