For Sale Now
23 Mornington Street
This is your chance to enter the inner city market! This post war home has been immaculately renovated from top to bottom. Perfect for first home buyers, young families or a couple wanting to downsize to a low maintenance home.
The property has secure car parking with remote doors and loads of storage underneath. It has been beautifully finished including screens and blinds throughout, so you can just move in and enjoy.
This is a delightful home in an exciting, yet tranquil location. It has easy access to transport and is on the doorstep of sought after Paddington, with its shops, cafes and lifestyle. It sits in the catchment for Ithaca Creek State School and Kelvin Grove State College and is close to the CBD.
Get in quick and secure this property to live in now, or as an outstanding investment opportunity.
- Fully renovated 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Spacious open plan designed lounge/dining
- Polished timber floors
- Air conditioning
- Private deck plus an entertaining terrace for summer barbecues
- Modern kitchen includes dishwasher, gas cook top, island bench top
- Well appointed bathroom
- Good sized bedrooms bathed in subtle natural light have built-in robes
- Under house laundry facilities and good size storage room
- Fenced low maintenance gardens
- Ithaca School Catchment Zone
- Kelvin Grove State Catchment Zone
No open times currently available